Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Day 3 Race day- (prerace activities)



Initially I thought I'd relax all day Saturday before the race.  The problem in Disney is there's so much you want to do it makes it quite difficult.  I can sleep some other time :)
I woke up at 6:30 and quickly got ready to meet my friends Stephen and Robert for breakfast at Kona (at the Polynesian) I wanted a nice big breakfast and this place was perfect.  

This picture makes me laugh because I look so tired.  Is the lack of sleep gonna catch up to me?  

After breakfast we went to the Magic Kingdom for rope drop to catch some rides before the park got crowded and some of the others in our group met us there. Getting there so early allowed us to ride lots of ride before lunchtime 


Laura and I took this silly picture marathon weekend and decided to do it again. 

Gaston was hunting so we improvised with this shot.  Who needs him anyways?

After the magic kingdom we decided to head back to the resort to relax by the pool and hot tub as prerace jitters were kicking in. 





No comments:

Post a Comment