Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Post race days after Wine and Dine



I woke up bright and early at 8:30 following the after party. Something about Disney and Disney runs makes me survive on way less sleep than the real world. I was sick this whole weekend and it never held me back.  Maybe pixie dust in the air. I'm not sure if it's like that for everyone. Maybe just because there's so much to do.  I had two more fun filled days in Disney following this.  We had so many laughs and great memories made. Here are some of my favorite moments from those following days but too many to really write about.  


And finally throughout the trip I was working on a music video recapping the experience.  It's a fun video and I think you'll enjoy so take a look.  


Thanks to all my friends for this amazing time.  So many laughs and memories and loved meeting and hanging with new friends as well as ones I've met before.  I also want to thank Jeremy my husband for being so supportive and allowing me to have these amazing adventures.  I'll always be appreciative of it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment