Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Day 1 of trip January 8, 2015


I have to admit this is the first Disney trip I I wasn't excited about.  I dreaded how quick my countdown was going and just found my nerves took over me being excited. 
We were going to leave on Friday for marathon weekend, but Jetblue changed their flight schedule so we switched to Thursday around 12:30.  Our hotel reservations included staying at Pop Century for 2 nights then moving to Boardwalk for 3 nights.  
While getting ready to leave the snow began to hit Buffalo.  And it was coming down. I was worried our fight would be cancelled.  This is picture of runway before we left.  
Our flight ended up being delayed about an hour and a half but the weather cleared enough for us to leave!!  Yay!!!   We were on our way to Disney World.  
We would be arriving around 5 and the expo closed at 7:00. I hoped I could get there and register that night so I can have all day Friday to enjoy parks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment